Fixed assets is a system application representing a complex instrument for the organization, administration and accounting of company’s fixed assets.
- Administration, analysis and configuration of investment assets in real time
- Flexible assets definition and grouping
- An option to choose between standard or user defined depreciation methods
- Statistics in real time give a full picture about individual items
- Keeping the information about maintenance including pictures of individual items
- Insurance information
- Possibility to change the classification of investment assets
- Options for periodical depreciation and partial liquidation
- Function for reporting and simulative sheets
Fixed assets represent an important part of company assets. Its effective administration can easily involve a great part of firm` s recourses. Therefore the application Investment asset contains necessary functions that help to administrate fixed assets quickly and with minimal effort. It enables for example to register all the essential information about investment assets, e.g. purchase cost, maintenance cost and principles for the insurance. Since the application Investments assets works with the data in real time, the periodic revenues and costs calculations are always exact and up-to-date.